LEGAL NOTICE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At “Parliament Hotel”, legally named FOND EXIM SRL, we’d like to assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We are committed to respecting your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws throughout the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
We have provided this Privacy Statement as an explanation of the information we collect, how we use it, and how the use of this information can benefit your experience on our web sites and during your relationship with us.
In order to provide the services and the products basically named as accommodation services, Parliament Hotel operate through different channels of distributions or third parties, including but not limited to OTA’s, wholesalers, third parties, tour operator, websites, including here www.parliament-hotel.ro. Any affiliate or third party will collect the information with the same purpose as it is mentioned in the T&C’s, according with the legal principles of GDPR.
Information that you provide
Once a reservation is made through different channels (via TA, OTA, wholesalers, direct web, phone, email, third party), you are voluntary sending us information that me collect. In this information you may include: name, address, personal information from ID card or passport, or other identification ID, IP, phone number, credit card information, as well as details including gender, location, purchase history, and other demographic information. By sending us this kind of information you are agree with the usage of personal data according to the principles stipulated by law.
By browsing the website or make a purchase, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website.
A cookie does not contain information that makes you personally identifiable. As cookies collect anonymized data, we maintain the data from our cookies indefinitely.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies based on implied consent, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Security of your data
- Hotel Parliament shall ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern technology that is kept-up-to-date. Also, specific procedure is implemented, each member of the staff being trained for keeping the data in real safe.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security should be in place to avoid unauthorized sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this should be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- All sensitive/credit card information you supply is strictly managed and it is use just for the transaction involved in the acquis ion of product or service.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Third Party Websites
Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Acces, modification and contacting us
You can use also the alternative email address: email@example.com
by telephone: +40 21 411 99 90
by fax: +40 21 411 99 91
For the purposes of confidentiality and personal data protection, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. You will be asked to include a copy of two official pieces of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, along with your request.
If your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please send the appropriate amendments to the Data Privacy department as indicated above.
All requests will receive a response as swiftly as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
Identification of Parliament Hotel:
FOND EXIM SRL (legal name)
Fiscal code: RO400350
Registration number chamber of commerce: J40/16081/1992
Social address: Izvor Street, No. 106, district 5
Updates of T&C’s
Hotel Parliament may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partner.